100 Watt Solar Panel Kit Thunderbolt Magnum Solar – item#63585 4 panel kit This is First Ever video. To properly mount & locate your panels get you a REAL Thermodyne Watt Meter, http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575119394&toolid=10001&campid=5337966591&customid=Genuine+THERMODYNE+SYSTEMS&icep_item=302442893251&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229466&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg PROVEN BEST ONE MADE, *Don’t buy that fake knock off copper colored aluminum wired sold from missouri, missouri solar is junk*. *Heres a note*: If you understand SOLAR, Especially 25 year plus panels, *Cadmium Telluride (CdTe) Thin Film Solar* are the way to go. And if you can understand AMORPHOUS, go see the specs on these. And get them with a good controller. The specs are on here *DM 77W CdTe Solar Modules – 2PK* http://amzn.to/2u0YRz2 and a perfect controller is The SOLAR EAGLE MPPT http://amzn.to/2uFxhoT
Those who trash talk and assault Amorphous either sell Poly china Panels or Own so much they are ashamed!
With a Thermodyne Meter you can find the best location and angle to get highest power output. Either mobile use, or fixed in place, get the most from your panels.
New Harbor Freight item Summer 2017, look for info and videos plus more on this here on my channel. This 100 Watt Solar Panel Kit delivers up to 2x more power than the 45 watt kit, about 220% more, GO – See How that FIRST IN THE COUNTRY Double Axle Haul master 1720 lb Trailer was made, subscribe, see, get more!!!
Other Parts, Supplies, Sources, and Item Links will be posted HERE so check back later!

20 Responses to Harbor Freight 100 watt solar kit #63585 NEW Thunderbolt Magnum (SEE INFO BELOW)

1. Wild West Unlimited says:

I just bought this kit the other day. I thought it was good…. now I KNOW it is!! Thanks for the video! I'm wondering if Harbor Freight sells the panel, JUST a panel at a time to add on to the kit…?

2. Maxine Goodhew says:

jesus slow down

3. Jon Maresch says:

thats the biggest 100 watt solar kit i have ever seen! Wonder why the panels are so big, bad efficiency so they need more surface area?

4. montwolfman says:

The point with solar panels is not whether or not they generate power, it is how long they last. The longer a panel lasts, the more it costs. Study up on solar panels and you will stay away from eastern made panels…do research before you get sucked into junk.

5. stuart allen says:

I got the same set up , but why does only i panel led light come on ?

6. RVrebel Girl says:

I have a travel trailer that is solar ready. There is a zamp plug on the outside of my trailer to plug the panels into. Does this kit have the zamp plug for me tho do that?

7. EL EVO says:

Badass Trailer 👍

8. Sims Fishing, Flats Fishing, and Kayak Adventures says:

Awesome and nice trailer.
    I was going back and fourth about solar and what panels. Good video.
    Thanks,

9. klaus von Himmlisch says:

Awesome! ! Thank you so much. Looks like a great kit. How can I turn this 100 watt kit into a 200 watt kit??? Keep up the great research and development seeking. Now we just need to get hold of and make nice powerful lithium ion deep cycle lithium ion RV batteries like the GreenLife 260ah battery which sells on Amazon for an insane 2999$!!! Actually I hear there are batteries currently available and in the early stages of development even much better than lithium ions like a Sodium battery. I thought Harbor Freight sold a one panel 100 watt solar kit?? I'm looking for a nice 2 panel solar kit that's about 200 watt total.

10. TheLsav8r says:

Having a hell of a time finding hat metal.

11. Don Hendershot says:

My kit came with a 10 page Manual. A more complete, 16 page Manual is online that includes Charge Controller Error Codes.
    https://manuals.harborfreight.com/manuals/63000-63999/63585.pdf for those interested.

Note: Error Code E11 on the Controller means the battery is to low and needs charged very soon.

12. Robert D says:

Wow. Everything about this is wrong. This system is junk. The panels are the least efficient. It does work but nothing like he says. Check out other videos and learn more about solar energy before spending your money so you don't end up like this guy.

13. lexpee says:

Whow $149,- for $150,- i buy 250W 96cell 48v solar panel.

14. Lance Forest says:

Just got this kit myself…pushing my house off grid 1 watt (or 100 watts) at a time…

15. Tammy Phillips says:

Totally enjoyed your video. Looks like me and the hubs will be buying a couple sets. Need it for the RV

16. Acousticstrings says:

I have the same kit on a 12v 35 amp battery. How do you read the menu icons on the controller ?

17. Lenz Walters says:

Nice Video check out solar panel review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ9XW64X0jo

18. Robert H says:

Is it good to get the warranty with this solar panel

19. Matt King says:

With just one panel and the charge controller by itself you could power a 12 volt CB radio.i have four 15 watt older panels ,I`d worry about them shattering during a hail storm though.