Amazing Solar-Powered & Self-Sustaining Homes

If you decide to build a solar-powered house, you can essentially live ‘off the grid, providing yourself with your own food, power, water, sewage treatment, and so on.

Just because you want to live in completely self-sustaining home, doesn’t mean it has to be primitive, as if it were separated from the 21st century! Believe it or not, these homes actually have quite a lot of modern amenities you would find in a typical home!

10 Responses to Amazing Solar-Powered & Self-Sustaining Homes

1. Kenz300 x says:

Energy efficiency makes for a more comfortable home,  Adding insulation, sealing air leaks and buying efficient appliances makes a home much more enjoyable and saves money on utility costs.

2. Vendi Vukelic says:

hey ,if anyone else is searching for how to calculate solar energy for home try Magonsi Solar System Expert (should be on google have a look ) ? Ive heard some unbelievable things about it and my m8 got amazing success with it.

3. redstone craft guy says:

Who own this house?

4. donthaveone donthaveone says:

(-_+)
    You champion!
    a dream home!

5. Bobby Rodriguez says:

I hаvе hаd оnе sitting оn thе dash оf mу Tоуоtа fоr a соuрlе оf уеаrѕ, and it keeps wоrking [ Check Details here ===https://paper.dropbox.com/doc/Top-Secret-Information-About-Solar-OeSqzg5iDfpx3GdhpirO3 ]. I’m ѕurе I will nееd tо rерlасе it ѕоmеdау, but I juѕt сhесk it аbоut оnсе a month, and put it bасk. Uѕе it when I nееd to. Wоrkѕ great!

6. Leslie Joan says:

I wоuld like thiѕ. Solar iѕ mоrе dependable than bаttеriеѕ  [ Check Details here ===https://plus.google.com/u/2/110086446704524205338/posts/GMDnUgbHHFz ]. Thе weight iѕ nеgligiblе, ѕо wоuld be easy fоr everyone tо carry. Between thеm, and thе ѕоlаr pathway lights, it соuld light uр thе еntirе hоuѕе.

7. Kenneth Jensen says:

A lot of people think battery reconditioning is hard however I think I know it's incredibly simple. I have done it hundreds of time before, in fact it's what I do for a living [Check Details Here==>https://plus.google.com/100351090281822647456/posts/HMvgs7qqoKA ]. Anybody can recondition batteries, you just need to know the techniques.

8. Apostata says:

not very smart to build solar only homes. Where I live, in winter I don't see the sun for months.

They need to build a combination of everything that's available, wind water, kinetic energy from the floor and whatever else…

9. Steve True says:

01:39? why not pivot a d rotate the house?

10. Amr Sakr says: